Buying a silencer, suppressor, or SBR is different than buying a typical firearm.
- Item must be shipped to a Class-3 dealer in a state or municipality where it's legal to own the NFA item
- BATF must approve the transfer before we can ship it. That normally takes about 90 days.
- Once the item arrives at your dealer, you will need to fill out and submit the appropriate forms to BATF in duplicate along with the fee.
- Documentation requirements differ depending on whether or not you’re making the application under an NFA trust.
- It can take anywhere from 4 to 9 months for the BATF to process a Form-4. Theyre not in a hurry.
There are no products matching the selection.